Pages

Search blog and web

Am I just over-thinking or?..

Hellooo,
I'm 16 and been with my boyfriend for a few months. The other day when we met up, he was really tired and didn't really speak at all at first. He said he'd been clubbing with his friends and hadn't got back until 4am. Anyway, he said when they were out, there was a random girl there who his friend quite liked and bought her a drink. However, some guys appeared and were trying to get this girl to go with them, but she didn't want to. Then, she got away from them and was apparently with my boyfriend most the night and stayed with him and was following him round the club and stuff. Then all my boyfriend said to me was that he "lost her in the club and couldn't be bothered to find her again." ...Also, in the club they were in, there was people working there taking pictures of everyone. However, on Facebook, all my boyfriend's friends are in the picture, but he's not. Oh and usually when he's out, he's really sweet and randomly texts me to. I don't ask him to or anything, it's jus t something he usually does.
Anyway, given everything I've said, do you think I have a right to feel a bit confused or hurt? Like, who was this girl and why was she with him and no-one else all night?
Do you personally think anything might've happened, or that I'm just being really stupid? (which yeah, I probably am tbh:/)
Thanks guys!
Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment