Pages

Search blog and web

Should I tell separated husband "how many" I had!

My husband of over 20 years left last summer. Up until recently he has not made a decision if he was coming home. Now, unfortunately He says we are done.

I have long suspected an ex boss as an EA!! Well of course in the last few weeks I not only got confirmation of EA it is now full blown PA (although he wont confirm it.) I am quite devastated and very emotional. We had a very intense/emotional week and it is very apparent he is involved with her. (He will only say "we are getting closer and spending more time together"). They are together for SURE!

Last weekend we had a tense discussion and at one point, I mentioned that I have been lonely and have learned how to "take care of myself" which is not something we spoke about too often. He seemed to be intrigued, but tried not to show it. I also mentioned that I was asked out on a date (I have never told him that) and he very quickly asked me "who". Not normal question for him.

Here is the question:
The last time I took care of myself I hit 8. Pretty good.
It was always a joke between him and I how many I had with HIM (usually 3-4). After one of our boring texts about the kids today I wanted to send him the number 8 and just say. "If you think about it.. I am sure you can figure it out." No need to respond.

Is this tacky...offensive, desperate... thoughts? Could this backfire and he be annoyed at me for mentioning it? But I want to sort of play with him. Switch the tables in a way...

OK, let me have it! Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment