Pages

Search blog and web

How do you know when you don't love someone anymore?

Erm, anon please or delete. Sorry for the essay.

I have been in 4 relationships in my life. The previous 3 I have all fallen out of love with so to speak and ended the relationship. I have been in my current relationship for nearly two years. We talked about moving in with each other (it is mainly for convenience) but we both actually got excited about it and now we are moving on the 24th.

However, our sex life has dwindled a lot as at the beginning of the relationship we had sex twice a day or more and now if I am honest I would rather just go to sleep. This has happened in all of my relationships. Sometimes I feel really happy with him and other times I don't feel it will be long term.

My only issue is is that I suffer from depression and anxiety and generally feel unwell a lot of the time. I am not sure if this is what has caused the drop in my sex drive but then why would I have so much with him at the start as the depression has been an ongoing problem but has got noticeably worse the last year or so. I don't want to end things with him in case it is just my problems putting the strain on the relationship rather than us not being right for each other. I have no friends or anyone to ask about this.

Has anyone been through anything similar or got any thoughts on what I should do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment