Pages

Search blog and web

Wrong way round?

There is this lovely girl at uni. We have similar friends but didn't really hang out much socially; but we had a one night stand just before she went for the Holiday. I really liked her from when I first saw her, when she gets back I'll ask out.

I haven't really done one night stands before - we sort of got into this the wrong way round. (usually you ask girl out first - rather than sleep with her. :$ ) She's away for 2 weeks. What could I do in the mainwhile? I'm pretty serious about the outcome - so I'd rather not mess it up.

So I could either give her a call / drop a flirty text once in a few days? perhaps subtly like a photo on Fb

Or should I leave it well alone for now, let her have fun with the family / friends from home, and deal with this when she gets back?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment