Pages

Search blog and web

PLEASE HELP! My sisters won't speak to me I need them

Well I am the youngest of four girls (27,23,19 and me 14) Well I did really mean stuff to my eldest sister which I do regret doing. I kept accussing her husband of cheating (he wasn't but I didn't know that.) At the birth of her son her husband wasn't there till the last few minutes and I said to her "He is going to be a really bad dad" She didn't speak to me for a while after that. I sent messages and letters and everything but she didn't respond. I made up lies to get her attention but it didn't work. I was so angry I sent a really mean text and letter and now none of my sisters are speaking to me. It was my sisters birthday and I wasn't invited but my dad and step mum was and I sent a present and card. She thanked my dad but never thanked me.
Its my birthday in a month we usually have a family meal with my sisters and my nephew should come as well as my BIL. My sisters won't come though:(
I need my sisters I never knew mum. My step mum is kind but it isn't the same I need them What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment