Pages

Search blog and web

Does she love me? Should I be selfish?

Me and my Girlfriend have been together for nearly 9 months. We have both been out with other people, but this is the first proper relationship for both of us.

My Girlfriend has depression, she told me this about a week into the relationship, offering me a guilt-free way out. I told her I could take it. Also, whilst she knows everything about my past relationships, she will only hint at hers, and I get the feeling that she isn't quite over a past boyfriend.

In the past month, there have been 3/4 times where she has told me that she doesn't know if she is "in love" with me, or can't see our future. She tried to break up with me, or take some space, but is then back with me by the next day, claiming she is too attached. She blames this on her depression, and says that she always regrets trying to leave me.

The problem is, I am now beginning to doubt if she loves me or not. Whenever she tries to leave, I always find a way of telling her that the reason she gives me isn't a good enough reason for us to break up, because she always says she is happy with me. I just get the feeling that she will keep trying these excuses until one works, does she love me?

The other way of looking at things, is that she is being truthful, and her depression really is making her say these things. I told her I could take it, but it really hurts when I think I'm about to lose her. I love her so much and really don't want us to split up. Am I being selfish?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment