Pages

Search blog and web

My bf has a problem with sleeping with me in the same bed as my ex-bf

So me and my boyfriend are both 21 and have been going out for a couple of months. I have had 2 previous relationships before him, but he was a virgin. He's never really had a problem with it, until he realised I slept with my ex-boyfriend in the same bed I now sleep in with him.

He's genuinely really upset about it and says he's been put off sleeping with me forever. This was a couple of days ago, and ever since he's been really difficult. He says he knows he's being ridiculous over something that happened 6 months ago, but he can't get it out of his head and is disgusted by it.

Every time I talk to him though, he feels so much better and says he doesn't understand how he could ever even consider breaking up with me, and that he's over it and is so happy with me. But after not speaking to me for a few hours he gets down again and texts me stuff like 'I really don't know if I can go on with this, I know I'm being ridiculous but I can't help the way I feel'

I really like him, and uptil now I've been able to fix it temporarily every time by forcing him to come on skype. It doesn't help that I've gone home for the easter holidays and won't see him for another 10 days.

I just don't know what to do/say to make him feel better/forget about this. I really don't want to lose him... Any advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment