Pages

Search blog and web

A year after the EA-looking back at the early signs I(you) missed?

Well, its been just about 13 mos since dday for my H's EA. In some attempt to get some closure I've been doing some reflecting about all of the events that led up to the EA and what it is that I may have missed early on, in the very beginning of the EA and the whole time until discovery.

I want to feel more secure about moving on. As well as being better able to help others in the future. Somehow, I think if I know Im more aware of what i missed and what others missed, that now, in hindsight are so clear, it will be easier for me to turn the page so to speak.

So what were your subtle signs that something was off? We all know about the hiding the phone, constant texting, or the like but what were some of the not so obvious signs that you can see now with 20/20 hindsight? The things you'd recognize if you saw them again either in your own marriage or someone else's?
>
Im hoping we can clean this all up at the end and maybe make a sticky or something positive out of this thread.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment