Pages

Search blog and web

Really like a girl but potentially awkward situation

I met a girl (girl A) through an acquaintance the other night, and we ended up drunkenly kissing. She invited me out a few nights later and it seemed clear we would probably have sex. That night she brought her friends along, and one I actually was really attracted to/interested in (girl B), much more so than Girl A (who is nice but we don't really "click").

Girl B said I should "give it a go" with Girl A, and when I told her I didn't want a relationship, she said "I know" and smirked, as though she was saying "go and have sex with her".

I have sex with her, half-way through which she tells me she's a virgin, which was quite a shock and a bit unfair I felt. Anyway it was fine, and she didn't seem to get all attached like I was worried she might. She also said that her friends have been trying to get her laid for a while, so it almost seems like I was "groomed" fro the job.

Girl B invited us both and others to a dinner tonight. Thing is I don't know how everything is going; I would actually like to ask Girl B for a coffee and hang out with her, but it's unlikely she would as I've now had sex with Girl A. But then if they did all set this up from the start, does that not change things?

If Girl A asks me back to hers tonight, I sort of don't feel like going. I actually almost want to say that I find her friend very attractive and I feel bad about the other night, but I don't want to seem crass or soulless. I want to be honest but I don't want to cause any tension.

Alternatively I could just do nothing, let it die down and then ask Girl B out for a coffee in a few weeks? They're cool people and I don't want to cause any upset, but it's quite a strange situation so I have to tread carefully I guess.

Advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment