Pages

Search blog and web

Thought on Marrying Young VS. Marrying Later in Life

What are your thought on marrying young vs marrying later on in life.

When i got married i was 24 and my wife was 22. I don't reget getting married young at all. I always felt like why would i want to go out see the world, experience life and all the other reasons that every one gives to remain single and live up there youth or sowe there wild oats when i can do it with someone that means the world to me. We can do those things together and reflect on them through our lives.

I also felt that starting a family young and keeping them close in age was important for two reasons. 1) Why would i want to do this at a later point in my life. I am 42 now with 4 kids, 2 girls & 2 boys between the ages of 7 to 15 and it doesn't get any easier the older you get. I could imaginne trying to do this in my 30's. I'd probably be a crippled wreck. 2) Keeping them close in age was important for a few reasons. Built in playmates, not having to start & stop with large age gaps, clothing, helping each other out, now its helped light the work load around the house due to them getting older and so on.

Then i see people around me who can't stay in relationships probably due to being set in there ways or to unwilling to be flexible in though thought processes to accept others opions. Were they are actually wondering why they can find some one for what ever reason.

I actually think that waiting to get married later in life is probably more of a hinderence because of being to set in your ways and unwillingnesss to comprize and grow together.

What are other peoples thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment