Pages

Search blog and web

Obtaining stbxw medical records - advice

My Stbxw just moved out of her roommates and into her parents. She doesn't drive, she sounds like she is under heavy medication on the phone, doesn't go ,out with my kid, my inlays have taken over, she sleeps Ll the time and now works once a week. She confuses details in conversation and is very tired.they refuse to tell me what's going on? She has stepped out completely from all responsibility

My first guess was mental health, but Valium wouldn't be given on a regular sched. My dd told me she doesn't take her medicine every day, but does take it at noon. She sounds horrible. Then I thought it was cocaine rehab but they don't do mess for that long term. It's been a month and half. I get calls from CVS and the hospital every two weeks for her to pick up a new script.

My assumption now is she was/is an opiate junkie. Now taking suboxone. That would explain a lot.

So has anyone subpoenas their stbx medical records? Is it difficult to do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment