Pages

Search blog and web

Making and Storing Sex Videos

I made hubs a little video, thinking I could email it to him at work. It turned out to be way too large a file to email and he doesn't want it on his work computer. I couldn't find a way to edit the vid to make it shorter without uploading it to a site(I don't want to buy software just for this) and I'm not comfortable doing that for obvious reasons. It's too big a file to keep on his iPad, and I am nervous about it being on my computer. How do you keep these things secure? I'd like to do more for him. I have lots of ideas, I'm just really really nervous about security.

Any ideas how to keep these files small and hidden? I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to this sort of thing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment