Pages

Search blog and web

Why do I always end up with men who hurt me?

...............because I let them?

Why do I let them?

------------because I have no self worth?

How do I attract them in the first place?

...............I must subconsciously go for them?

So, everytime I date a guy, he will end up treating me like crap and I am not sure why. I want it to stop. I am pretty, intelligent, funny and kind. I will go to great lengths to make whoever I am dating happy. I can be insecure and clingy and I know guys don't like this. Yet I still don't see how this justifies all my exes behaviour towards me. I have always been patient, kind, caring and loyal towards all my exes. Yet all of them turned out to be angry, violent, verbally abusive and ended up ignoring me or stopped caring for me.

Is there something wrong with me? Are there certain girls out there who will somehow NEVER end up in this position due to something they have that I don't? Help :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment