Pages

Search blog and web

Chose the wrong girl.

Well there are basically 2 girls, one of them I like and then one of them I "like". The problem is I go out with the wrong one and I want to break up but can't as I feel like it is too early in the relationship.

The First girl, E, is lovely, charming, reminds me a lot of myself, but one of the reasons I went out with her is because she reminds me of my ex. I she her a lot and we do get on well but it doesn't seem right, I want to keep things going with her but it gets harder everyday.

The Second girl, S, is something else. I have known her for a couple years. She is used to my nonsense and plays along with it. She says she "Doesn't like physical contact" then falls asleep in my arms. She always seems to be helping me and told me to my face that I am not in the "friendzone". I wish I could tell her how I feel but then I would fell bad for E. Never actually felt like this before but I don't want to hurt anyone but I most likely will in the end up.:(

Can anyone help?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment