Pages

Search blog and web

Why is my need for him so strong?

And why is he so mad all the time? Why did he blame me?

He's been real sick with the flu. He told me, when I advanced on to him, that he wanted to wait it out a spell till he was feeling better. He then proceded to be a complete d*** for a week. He said he was sick, so I let it go. Two nights ago, I advanced thinking he was better...he wasn't. He got mad at me and said it's my fault he's always mad because when I hurt myself, knee thing, he said it made him have to do more work at the house. So yesterday he returns to work...I ask how he feels he says still light headed and dizzy but he has to stay at work. So This morning he has a freaking cow saying he's angry because he hasn't had sex for a week. I reminded him that he didn't want to do it till he was better. He says he was better yesterday and last night I didn't give it up. WTF! Am I missing something? He's always angry at me when I wake up till I go to sleep. He won't talk to me and I feel like he is too afraid to be the bad guy and say he wants out. What do I do?:scratchhea d:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment