Pages

Search blog and web

What to do if spouse doesn't accept that it is over

Last weekend, my hubby came home at 5 am after being at a new club's ladies' night (after I found a text of where that night's "spot" was). He lied and said that he had been home since midnight, but was in the garage with his brother and friend talking and smoking cigars....which isn't an excuse either at that hour IMO. I went on to find a woman he met's phone number that called at 12:45 that night. Of course there was a reason and excuse for that too. Then I decided to look at his email on his phone, and long story short, to my horror he is also on a dating site,although I found no messages....BUT he still took the time to set up a profile and the type of girl he was looking for, with the headline "If you want a secret relationship, I'm the man for you." I'm sure you can imagine how I felt about all this. And, this is not the first time (first for the dating site thing, that still makes me nauseous).

So, of course I tell him I'm dine and tired of giving him chances and I want him out. He acted like nothing was wrong later in the day. I've been out of tiown all week, and last night I get a text about me not calling all week....WHAT?! To boot, he claims he has always been faithful because he has never slept with anyone else. So, when exactly are his actions cheating...he didn't answer that one. A year and a half ago, he asked a girl out and fir pics, etc on his phone....oh but she was a stripper so that didn't mean anything...anyway, I am done.if he doesn't go, I am leaving. I have had it, and really after all the other crap, don't see where I have a choice. Do I need to be scared of him going ballistic when he gets served papers? He isn't getting it when I'm telling him it's over.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment