Pages

Search blog and web

What are the chances of actually meeting a girl for sex in online? Help!

I am thinking about signing up for this site called myfunbuddy.com for paid memebership. I know many of the profiles are either fake or are trolling men. But surely, there would still be women on there. So do you think i will be able to meet a different women every month for casual nsa sex.
Please dont give me advice on going to bars and picking up chicks. that hasent worked for me and probably never will. and i dont want a girlfriend but i still want sex, so NSA one night stands has to be it.

so please answer m question, what are the chance of me meeting atleast ONE girl a month for sex using these websites.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment