Pages

Search blog and web

How to deal with a break up

I feel my boyfriend and I will be breaking up soon. Things just aren't working. We're long distance and its horrible, I can't do it any more. I've admitted defeat.

How does one cope with a break up, let alone a long-distance one? I really really would appreciate some advice here. Thanks guys

p.s- this has been my first ever relationship and has lasted about six months. The relationship was great bar the distance. There was minimal arguing, no cheating or back-stabbing. There is no bitterness other than the fact that it looks like we're over. He's a lovely guy and we're both gonna be heart broken. I really dont know how to get over it and move on




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment