Pages

Search blog and web

Burning in

I no longer worry about staying late at work because I'm not excited to see my wife. The only thing that brings me home is my kids.

My wife has shut herself down emotionally to me. I think she has PPD from her last pregnancy. It's killing me guys. She shows affection to the kids, takes care of them, but nothing for me.

I never cry but have found myself tearing up at random points. It's killing me on the inside. She says she doesn't want me to touch her so I'm giving her what she wants. Last night I slept on the couch because I'm just so angry and frustrated with her. Sleeping in the same bed isn't healthy because I can't sleep.

I'm at work as I type this. Got up around 4am this morning and came in. Anyone else go through this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment