Pages

Search blog and web

Depressed

Long story short, I am currently undergoing operations on my face. It has turned out my face when I was growing out grew in a slant. At first I thought my teeth, jaw was messed up (orthdontics treatment), but everything eye downwards is basically out of proportion and messed up. They need to fix my nose (straighten it), my chin etc.

I am 26 now, male, and feel bitter given that I was bullied really heavily when I was younger due to it. I have heard many nasty comments in regards to my looks. And I guess in the process I saw a horrible side to people, one that I wish I never saw. In the case of women, I was always "the friend", or many girls took pity on me. You know as that guy, who they would never want to date due to the fair of being judged by their mates.

But yeah - I am depressed, I know everything will be fixed, but I can't help but feel down. I also hate the fact that I am losing time going through all these ops.

Not sure if anyone can relate on here, but if you can, it would be good to hear your viewpoints.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment