Pages

Search blog and web

Internet Dating

This is seriously embarrassing.

So I'm going into my mid-20s. Shy when I meet new guys and even after uni I have not properly long term dated anyone! It's awful!

So after hearing so many stories of friends and friends of friends dating guys from online. I signed up and went online for a guy.

Now, I'm not expecting anything serious (unlikely I would find the right guy!).

So I'm chatting to guys and about to give up after a few days because some are perverts, have fetishes and some dont seem that interested or normal! Anyway, so one guy and i chatted and he asked about my previous experience and i found it so humiliating to admit i am so inexperienced (NO EXPERIENCE WHAT SO EVER) at my age.

now im scared because i dont know if he is a fake (fake profile/identity) and is it a really bad idea to have any first experiences of any kind from online? I mean, the rest of my life, i will be like first whatever with guy i met online.

Could you live with that? Should I stop before I get any further? I am seriously embarassed and scared now!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment