Pages

Search blog and web

Should he be doing this to me?

Dating a guy who has been going through a divorce for 3 years. Finally he had a long meeting with his ex and lawyers yesterday. He texted when he got out and said they almost got it settled.

We were going to get together last night but he said he was on a conference call for awhile trying to figure out how he was going to make more money. Apparently he's losing a lot in the divorce.

I told him via text i was getting the impression that he needed some time .. (we are exclusive and 5 months into dating). He responded by saying that he would be fine and was looking forward to getting together this weekend. I responded and said well me too but I understood he might need time..

He sidestepped it and said he was fine and was going to TRY and go to sleep. (at 9pm).

Should I just step back and end it? I'm scared that this has screwed him up more than I ever predicted. I think it's because of the money., but I can't be sure.

Is he reacting normally?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment