Pages

Search blog and web

Met a guy in a club...

Basically I met a guy (friend of a friend) recently on a night out in a club. I'm pretty certain he was showing me signs he was interested, lots of eye contact, smiles, touching etc - I'm not the most forward of girls, I was confident enough with this much, but when it came to the end of the night it was kind of awkward. All his mates were cracking jokes about us going home together but I've never had a one night stand and only a couple of relationships so I just laughed it off. Then, in an awkward twist, another girl who was out with us (who was massively drunk and is notorious for sleeping around) grabbed his hand and took him off home with her despite not having spoken to him all night because her other booty call she was texting hadn't turned up.

He's seemed a nice guy and I'm pretty certain he was as genuinely interested in me as I am in him, but the way it ended really threw me. Do I attempt to take it further with him or just write him off for leaving with the other girl?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment