Pages

Search blog and web

Begging for sex

I posted on the other forum too... I have my strory in another post... Wednesdays and Fridays are our scheduled sex days but my spouse find some way or the other to bypass the commitment. Today I really wanted to be intimate with him as it helps me connect with him. I feel he cares/ loves me. Today he started argueing and fighting near bed time. I knew he wanted to avoid me. I begged and he slapped me and said I want the intimacy only when I want it... I don't know if I'm making any sense but I just can't stop crying... I came down and tod him I'm going to watch some tv and he said... Come back on time! What do I do???? I just can't stop thinking how he would have reacted if it was th OW...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment