Pages

Search blog and web

Missing him

Hi I'm very new to this, but the situation is that i've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now, we've always had such a great relationship.. and spend most of our time together. But he's gone to nigeria for 3 months and isn't back til the end of april. I've just finished a small holiday to Italy, and haven't been home since before he left. So i'm worried about how i'm going to manage missing him, as i already do so much now. I've got plans to keep busy but i'm most worried about the evenings when i have to sleep on my own as i always sleep with him. I just know i'll lie awake worrying that he'll return and have changed his views on the relationship and not want to be with me. Or that he'll have struck up a romance with one of the other volunteers out there. Please help and tell me how i can sleep, and stop worrying and missing him :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment