Pages

Search blog and web

Partner doesnt spend time with me

Hey

So my partner of only 3 months never spends time with me. I will only ever spend one night a week actually with him then every other night he will come over say 10pm and we will pretty much fall straight to sleep and not get any time together. When we both have the same day off together he shows little interest in spending time together and if we do he will also find ways of shortening it so he can go home.

Generally I would take this as a pretty strong signal that he's not that interested but he is the one always initiating taking things further as in meeting my family etc...

He is a pretty chronic pot smoker do you think its related??? Can anyone explain this?

I am so confused




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment