Pages

Search blog and web

Internet dating...Only for losers?

So, I've decided to join a dating website. :S. I've been single for a while now, and while I don't really want a long term, serious relationship it'd be nice to be taken on a date, and meet a nice dude.

I only decided to join one as many of my friends have done so, even though I've always thought of internet dating as for the socially awkward/losers (sorry!), but apparently tons of young people do it...
I only meet possible ONS in clubs/bars and at the moment can't be very socialible as I have NO money to actually go out and do things every weekend. And most of my friends are girls btw. So meeting men the 'normal' way is definalty out for me.

I'm still pretty embarrassed at this online dating though.

My question is, what's your opinion of internet dating? Okay? Losers? :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment