Pages

Search blog and web

Did you feel sad when your ex got a new partner?

Im gutted and I dont know why, I was head over heels with my ex I loved him beyond belief and worshipped the ground he walked on I tried everything in my power to make him happya nd as a result sacrificed my own happiness for him. He cheated on me when he went to uni and had cheated on me at home and left me for a girl who was in hhis halls at uni. I was clearly devestated coped with it as it was just sex and it soon fizzled out, its been a year since we broke up and within that year he has strung me along pretending he loves/loved me still asking to meet up and just sort of messing me about. Ive just found out hes got annew girlfriend and its really hurt and I dont know why, i know its because i wanted him back but to see photos of them happy and him taking her out on day trips and her being the focus of his life really hurts as I wonder whats she got that I havent got, why did he cheat on me and use me yet hes feeling the way about her that I fe lt about him. Im just looking for some advice really and to hear if anybody else felt like this




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment