Pages

Search blog and web

Desperate or sexy...?

I have a casual thing going on with a guy. I guess we're friends as well.

Anyway, I was thinking of texting him on Valentine's and asking if he wanted to 'do something'; straight to the point... Joke about how I'll be bored, lonely and horny... Would this just make me sound desperate :S? I'm also worried about sounding rude if I just suddenly text him out of the blue...

I'm also worried that he might think I'm looking for more from our relationship since it'd be Valentine's and I don't want to seem like I'm putting pressure on him or something... I'm just seeing it as having a bit of fun on Valentine's, really. If he thought that it'd be awkward to meet up, I know he'd just turn me down nicely. I don't think he'd stop being friends with me but just maybe have second thoughts :confused:?

Anyway, what do you guys think :S...?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment