Pages

Search blog and web

Drunk phone call..

I made a drunken phone call to my boyfriend, stupidly saying to him "I want us to live together, I love you more than anything" etc. I'm only 18 (before anyone comments we're allowed to drink at 18 where I live) and he's 22. We are in a long distance relationship.

The thing is, I don't want us to live together. Personally I feel too young for all of that. Plus we've only been together six months and i'm not that naive.

But now he is seriously considering moving up here to live with me :/ and I need to, somehow, tell him that i'm not ready. I dunno why I said what I said when drunk. Ok, its a dream of mine for us some day waaaaay in the future to live together, but not now!! Even though I love him and long distance is hard, I don't expect him to move away from his family and friends to be with me, it was a drink related mistake. And I'm scared of making that commitment incase things don't work out, its a huge step in someone's relationship




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment