Pages

Search blog and web

Reconciliation / Passion / Boundaries

I find myself falling in love with my wife all over again since she signed the postnup. It wasn't just that she did it but how she did it really proved something to me, I never felt that loved for a long time. We are still seperated but it's getting increasingly difficult to enforce space. We need our space to work through our issues but the more time passes, the more I just want her back home so we can all be a family again.

I can't go back on our agreement to make sure we stick to our plan regardless of our feelings for each other, and I have been firm with my wife thus far but I can tell she does get disappointed each time she realises I wasn't going to break no matter what she has done for me last few months. The worst case scenario is her moving back in and all our progress in terms of practicising new healthier dynamics goes out the window.

Anyone have advice? Words of encouragement? Are we doing the right thing still?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment