Pages

Search blog and web

MLC?

MyH and I married 12 years. H 37, me 48. No kids. Four months since ILYBINILWY, he moved in with OW at that point. He is definitely going through MLC. H now in IC, still living with OW. We talk now and then, he is finally being honest with me. He is very depressed, very guilty. Very traumatic last year as his business failed and he has worked every day for past two years. He is trying to build his business back up now.

I am in favour of R as we have had such a close relationship. I am not pushing this or anything else as he needs to heal himself and so do I. I am currently NC. For awhile I thought it best to keep communications open. Now I just don't know.

There's lots of advice on here regarding infidelity but not so much about MLC. If you have any advice I'd appreciate it




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment