Pages

Search blog and web

Does he like me or wrong end of the stick?

Hey TSR,

I've been messaging this guy on interpals (an online pen pals site) and now we email each other. We've been flirting a little but it's been nice to just chat about every day things and our interests. We have a good email conversation going and have been messaging each other daily for 3 weeks now. It gets sexual/romantic sometimes and we both find each other attractive in pics. I have hinted at seeing him but he doesn't seem to respond to that. He says that from my messages I seem nice and he is very complimentary towards me and I respond to that. He's been hurt before although he is ready and looking for a relationship. I said I was single once before. He mentioned he wanted to join a dating site about a week ago and today he said he wanted to go out on the pull cos he was feeling sexually frustrated and lonely.

He lives and works in Europe now (he was born and brought up in England) and I live in the UK away from his home town but he comes to England once a month to visit family and watch his local football team play.

I don't know what he wants. Does he just want to be friends? Does he want to take it slow? Is he just naturally flirty/jokey? In which case, am I totally getting the wrong end of the stick?

I know he is allowed to see other people cos we're not together but I think about him a lot and he tells me he looks forward to my emails. I was hoping it'd develop into something more and this seems like a step back. I just feel a bit deflated ...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment