Pages

Search blog and web

Keep imagining my life with my ex. Not sure if its healthy

Anon please as she could be on here.

Its just gone 7 months since me and my ex broke up (first proper girlfriend, first "love" and all that). First I didn't think about it but then I realised I still wanted her and I kind of "begged" her and she basically said no and eventually I managed to deal with things and focused on my degree and exams and stuff and started getting over her.

However recently, I don't know if its because I'm bored or if there's uni events coming up where (when I went for the first time last year) I spent it with her, or whatever but I've been thinking about her more and more. I've been tempted to Facebook stalk or call/text but I don't want to let her know that I'm really pathetic and still not 100% over her so I've stopped myself from doing this.

What I noticed has been my "coping" mechanism is that, in my mind, I still act like I'm with her. I don't say anything about having a girlfriend or whatever, but you know those little dialogues you have in your head? Well mine are always with her. At first I thought this might help as if I'm "talking" to her then I won't want to actually speak to her, but I then noticed that instead of this helping, what it does is I just end up keeping her in my mind all the time and I think this is obviously making it harder to forget her. If I accidentally see her on Facebook (like if I'm stalking and she's a mutual friend) I still get that weird hot feeling inside, where my heart rate increases and stuff and I think about it for a while, even though I try and stop myself.

Do you think it's a good idea to contact her? There are two big events coming up, one this weekend and one in two weekends times and I'm pretty sure she is going to both of them and so I wasn't going to go. Do you think she'll wonder where I am and want to contact me?

I really don't like getting over her lol. I just keep putting myself in this position time and time again and its stupid. I really need some help lol.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment