Pages

Search blog and web

A question about snooping as a part of reconciliation....

I keep asking myself the question so I am putting here.

I am trying to understand what happens between the point at which your partner denies everything until you show proof....... and the point at which your partner accepts responsibility for those actions and wants to reconcile and maintain the relationship.

Perhaps for those who are on this board and in real life who believe that there is never a good reason to snoop, understanding why someone who initially tries to lie their way out of a situation then becomes remorseful when the truth is shown in their face.

Even I'm in that situation with my fiancé (who had an EA) and wants to stay with me, I do ask what exactly happened that made him want to stay with me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment