Pages

Search blog and web

So you like someone: what to do next [Guide, IN PROGRESS]



I am writing this guide to help all those people out there that have fallen privy to love / crush but are not sure how to progress on from it (I myself have been in this situation); This is mainly aimed at guys being a guy I know that we suck at showing our emotions and true feelings, but some of this advice will be tailored towards girls – I will state when so; This is also aimed at people that have matured enough to want to try for something more than just a ONS (One Night Stand), so if you're looking for something like that, this is not the guide for you (although you may pick up a few pointers)

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ONLY ADVICE I GIVE, AND WON'T NESSECARILY WORK FOR EVERYONE

I'm going to try and break this down into sections and try to make each section contain all the relevant info without each section turning into a wall of text


  1. You Like A Girl and She Doesn't Know Your Feelings

First and foremost, if you're in this situation, what you need to do is to talk to the girl like a proper person rather than just an object, get to know her, her likes and dislikes, now it is very easy when doing this to get into the dreaded "Friend-Zone" now although I personally don't think this exist (all relationships have to start with a friendship like state somewhere along the line), now people have different ways of dealing with this, what I try and do is to flirt with them make it slightly obvious, but no obvious that a blind man 100 miles away could see it, for example if they are discussing about what they are wearing for a night out (either in person or online), you can complement them as well as flirt with them; for example if she's asking you about the dress she's wearing you could say something along the lines of "that dress look fantastic on you, really brings your eyes" (I suck at making up lines on the fly, i tend to do it better when I'm actually in that situation)

Assuming you've managed to get on good speaking terms with your girl crush and you still have feelings for her (sometimes, getting to know someone you pick up on a few of their mannerisms and "go off" them), then you may want to think about telling her ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING I KNOW, but it doesn't have to be a nervous experience, now in today's modern age with Facebook and Twitter telling someone has become easier, now of course telling the girl in person is always the best way, but should not have the stomach for that, then Facebook etc. are very good alternates (I myself have told the last 4 girls I've liked / loved my feelings over Facebook, and it still worked (despite the fact that I got rejected by each of them :P )) don't bring up the topic straight away, try to slowly edge the convo that way, by dropping convo hints that could yield responses which make it easier to give a response that edges you closer to the right time; for example you could do what I sometimes do and say about how you "can't believe that someone of your beauty is still single" if they respond with "yeah but I'm not pretty" then the flood gate are open for complements and eventual spilling of feelings; when it comes to that stage (you'll most likely get a gut instinct about when to do it, go along with that instinct (unless it's as soon as the convo started, don't do it then, don't want to scare her off do you J ), and tell her lightly; don't just say "I like you" just like that, each her into it, something which I've used a few times is "actually I've wanted to tell you something which I've been wanting to say for a while and that is that over the past few months, I've gotten to know you quite well, but my feelings for you have become more than friendly, [insert person's name] I really like you and just wanted to tell you because I was hoping that the feelings are mutual, do you feel the same way?" or something along those lines.

THIS PHRASE WILL ONLY TEND TO WORK FOR GIRLS THAT ARE SINGLE, IT CAN BE DONE TO GIRLS THAT ARE TAKEN, BUT IT TAKES A LOT MORE PLANNING

  1. You Like a Girl and She Knows You Do / She Thinks You Do

Under Construction

  1. You Like a Girl But She's Taken

Under Construction

  1. You Like a Guy but He doesn't know it

Under Construction (might be a small section as I don't tend to have many people asking me for advice on kind of scenario)

  1. You Like a Guy and He Knows It / Think He Knows It

Under Construction




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment