Pages

Search blog and web

Should I tell him about her affair?

For those of you who don't know my story, here it is in brief;
In March 2011, when I was pregnant with our 2nd set of twins, my partner and I had a fight because he drove home from his friends house drunk, again... This lead to me saying the next day "Well if your not going to respect me and our family right and don't want to be bothered with our relationship then you may as well leave"-So he did. At first he didn't want to reconcile, but about 2 weeks later we started seeing eachother and were trying to work things out but he wasn't living with us he was living with his mate. He moved back in with us when I was rushed to hospital because one of our twins waters had broke and I had to remain there for a few weeks. When I got out of hospital he continued living with us and said he wanted us to work out vet he still continued his affair with the ow too.
He started talking to the ow (an old highschool girl that had a crush on him way back), started innocently but moved very quickly from Facebook chat to full on talking/texting/sexting eachother every spare moment they had. This went on from March to August 2011. I found out about their affair July 28 2011, when I looked through his phone and found all the sexting msg and nude pics they sent eachother...
He stopped talking/sexting her because she was afraid of her fiancé finding out about their affair and she was threatening legal action if I send him the nude pics of her. So his last words to her where "ok then, I guess I better leave you alone then."
See when I was removing the evidence (the nude pics) from his iPhone (which is in my name) I uploaded them to my Facebook account not realizing then that everyone would be able to see them, I quickly removed them from my file when I knew this, I was new to the whole Facebook thing back then. She found out about it and went to the police with her sister but there was nothing they could do cause I took them off and spelled her name wrong and only if she was willing to show them that it was her vagina, there was nothing they could do...
So, recently I have been given her and her now husbands address and I'm thinking of sending him all the msg's and maybe all or some of the pics...???
One very important msg is her having an argument with my H about her still going through IVF to have a baby and she said "I don't care who I have a baby with as long as I have a baby and the dad has the money so I don't have to give up my lifestyle."

Would LOVE all opinions and maybe some insight of what I should expect if I do this...???
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment