Pages

Search blog and web

Bored of his talking....

My Hubby chats quite a lot to me. It's about the kids' education (our two are at Uni and College) Grocery Shopping, money, work (usually his) just regular every day things. I find myself just nodding and agreeing/disagreeing in all the right places. He seems to talk more than me (like on car journeys etc) than I do to him.

I also find, when he arrives home from work (often after 8pm when I'm all snuggled in front of something good on the TV) he IMMEDIATELY tells me about his day. Sometimes I greet him at the door and he's telling me before he comes in the house. Usually nothing important, it's like he has to tell me there and then.

There are times, when we're relaxed, having an alcoholic drink or too, then I love those times when we both chat and everything. But those times are rare.

Sometimes I will tell him about my day and he's nodding whilst reading the paper.

Is this normal?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment