Pages

Search blog and web

Am I getting signals from her?

Hi guys,

Just after a bit of advice. I met this girl who is on my uni course but I never saw much of her for first yr (we are second yr now)

She is really attractive, started talking to her last week. She has been quite flirty with me, and she has come around my house a few times. We have been on nights out and she has wanted to come back to my house, I said okay thats fine but I will make a spare bed on the floor for her (she said she was kind of seeing a guy...) but she insisted she stayed in my bed. We were cuddling and she got close to me and was rubbing her nose against me wanting to kiss me. I didn't take the bait as I don't want things to get mucky with her kind-of-boyfriend.
The next morning we woke up early and were just talking for hours and having a laugh - we get along so well. The next day, she came out and saw me in the club and came over and jumped on me, giving me a big hug. I spent most of that night with her, had a great laugh again.

A few days later, she came over to my friends, and we went out again. She insisted she came back to my house again and sleep in my bed. We were being really flirty and touchy all night, and again we didn't even kiss.
She said she wishes she knew me last year and said stuff like 'now i am in your life you won't be able to get rid of me'

If she didn't have this 'boyfriend' (I use quotations as they are pretty much together but are not official yet...) I would definitely think she is interested... I do like her a lot, and know we would be great together, but all the same it has only been a week that we have known each other...

She has said I am 'really good looking and that I could go and get most girls out there' and she is always complimenting me on my clothes, appearance etc, and a few times I have seen her staring at me, when I look over she looks away.

What on earth do I do?!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment