Pages

Search blog and web

Ex-husband does not want to move out

My husband and I divorced amicably in November 2012. The reason that I wanted a divorce was because he was starting to stray and chatting to other women etc. This was a cycle repeated every few months. I did not want carry on risking all that I worked so hard for all my life so that he can take half and enjoy it with another woman. I asked that we make a clean cut but that we can still live together. The condition was that if he goes back to that unacceptable behavior then he needs to move out. He agreed. He was on his best beahaviour for a few months and now he is back to square one. I have asked hime to leave but he refuses saying that he has nowhere to go. What are my rights seeing that he was living with me all this time. There was nothing in writing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment