Pages

Search blog and web

Being friendly?

I have met a guy a few times who is trying to make local friends. He text me asking if I wanted to car share to meet up with some people for a drink. When we were out he kept buying my drinks and refusing my money. He asked if there was anyone there that I liked the look of and I said no, he has asked this before.

He even said a few times he noticed I was with a different guy everytime he turned round, this was true as it was an event to meet new people. He even said later I bet you loved having all that attention in a jokey way. The thing is I like his friend who couldn't attend. I don't know if it is the guy I went with who is interested or he is asking for his friend as he kept dropping the guy who couldn't comes name into things and how they hang out etc.

I just think if you want to impress someone why would you keep mentioning your friend. The guy I went with said about himself that he is moving abroad so why would he try and start a relationship? My Mum laughed at me and told me not to give that guy a lift again and next time I need to chat more to the one I do like. Anyone give any advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment