Pages

Search blog and web

Are you jealous of your partners ex?

Ok so I am dating a guy who seems fairly into me but I have heard many stories about his ex from mutual friends, apparently she was the love of his life, they were best friends, he thought she was the most beautiful woman, they had great sex etc etc.......they argued because she asked for a break, he was devastated and in that time met someone new. He still seems bitter about it and I can't help but feel jealous of her. She is very pretty, intelligent, funny, successful, outspoken, cute and I just don't feel like I live up to her. I know he is with me not her.....but that's cause she didn't want him not the other way round. How do you people deal with annoying exes?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment