Pages

Search blog and web

Help! 2 Boys... need to pick.

Hello! I'm a girl who's been single for 2 years, and now feel I am ready for a relationship. I'm at uni, and there's 2 boys who are possibilities and I don't know what to do to progress either further...

Boy number 1) Met him whilst drunk, after just splitting up with his girlfriend.. he's loud, outgoing, intelligent but can sometimes be arrogant and slightly inappropriate. I enjoy spending time with him and he said he enjoys spending time with me too. We've been on a date, and it went well and we talked about lots of stuff in my life I probably wouldn't tell most people. Trouble is, I'm not sure he's looking for anything long term.. I've told him I won't have sex with him, yet it seems he remains interested.. so Im kind of confused as to what he wants? Help!

Boy number 2) Always see boy number 2 out & around, always say hi to eachother when drunk... plucked up the courage to have a full conversation with him yesterday and ended up sleeping (not having sex) together... and it was really nice, lots of kissing and cuddling. BUT he's a lot shyer and more reserved... which in a way I like. Again, not sure he wants anything long term... but then again haven't broached the subject with him!


What shall I do, TSR?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment