Pages

Search blog and web

I need advice about relationship issues.

I know alot of people dont like seeing personal lives and it being spread among sites and all, i really need help.

Well i haven't been the happiest, things kept going things after my relationship break up. I just want to say thank you for those of you that have responded to my threads recently, it has really helped alot with all the advice. I just want to thank you the forum moderator Angel, shes helped alot along with other users.

I just want to ask.. is valentines taking a toll on me? i mean since valentines is soon is it really taking a bite since i've broken up.

Brief summary of me is that i've had a relationship with my ex for over 2 years, now we've broken up since early december. She was my first and i was her first.. I guess you could say we broke up because she wants to experience other people instead of being stuck in a relationship.

There's too many questions and i just thought that.. with other users and older people that have more experience with all of this, you could help me answer them.

I love her alot, were still friends and in college. I know, i should distance myself from her but i respect and love her alot. I dont know how shes going to feel on valentines but i know for a fact that i will probably be in the deep end. I've spoken to all my friends, ive listened to the advice on how to get over her. It just doesn't help, she means alot to me. I just dont know whether she would give us another chance

Its questions like does she still think about us? anything that shes said, given or done.. does it still mean something? will we ever get back together?

And for those of you that may ask to go to for some relationship counselling, that wont happen. Im not prepared to give £70 of my hard earned money for an hour. I got you, and the forum to help me out :')




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment