Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend issues...

So I've been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half, we have worked together, been on holidays, gigs, been out, etc. Our lives barely cross over anymore, and its not less of a matter of bumping into each other on the way to things as it is arranging a whole evening/day to see each other.

I have made a few more friends this year at university, and my girlfriend seems to have locked onto one of the girls. The history between me and this girl is simple; we are friends, I have been on nights out with her, and at worst, she has cooked food for me round hers.
Me and my girlfriend broke up for about a week before the christmas holidays, so this girl wasnaturally there to talk to me and I said things.

Got back with girlfriend, she decides she is going to look at all my facebook messages and my text messages, and sees that I had spoken to this other girl about my "previous" relationship (when it was over), and gets really angry. Whenever this girl talks to me, no matter how superficial, girlfriend locks onto crazy mode.

So recently Ive fallen ill and she wants to go out. I say I dont wanna go out for two reasons' Im ill, and this girl I am friends with will be out, and I dont really want the two of them together.
Girlfriend accuses me of being ****ed up and not loving her.
Dont know what to do.



... :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment