Pages

Search blog and web

he changed his mind again

My H changed his mind again about meeting up with me next week. We were in long d and he told me the divorce news 1.5 months ago. We haven't met each other for 4 months. I told him two weeks ago I am going to fly over there and talk to him about divorce and spend few days together. He was cooled with that but told me 6 days is too long instead he wanted me to stay for a weekend only. I told him I have already booked everything. He then said okay. Today, he changed his mind again, no only told me he couldn't meet me for 6 days, he said he didn't want to meet up even for a dinner. He knew I booked ticket already and hotel. It's very cold in Boston and he told me to take cab and rent car myself. He's not going to see me at all. It took me almost 20 hours to fly there to just see him and want to have a face talk...and he even couldn't grant my will.



I said sorry to him that I gave him so much pressure these days and he told me I didn't feel sorry, and for him seeing me made him feel like living in hell these days. He told me he's not going to see me until we legally separated and he has blocked my gchat and whatsapp.

I am so devastated. He gave me some hope few days ago about having another chance and now all of sudden he changed back. He said he would only see me when I have already moved on. Please help...I want to fly there. I truly want to see him.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment