Pages

Search blog and web

Accepting the fact I'll never be in a relationship

I have never been in a relationship. Sure I've had offers but I have always thought that you should be in a relationship with someone who you care about, rather than just being in one for the fact.

All the guys I like never like me. I have made it obvious to people that I like them and it goes nowhere. I attract absolute weirdos, creeps that are just looking for one thing hence why I would never agree to go with someone who is only looking for sex.I have wanted a relationship for a long time now and I constantly beat myself up about it and loathe seeing happy, loved up couples in town. I have accepted the fact that I will never be in relationship, lost all hope...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment