Pages

Search blog and web

Do I have a right to be angry with him?

I've been in a FWB situation for nearly a year now. Although we're not dating, he's been very affectinate, sweet and caring. He's also told me he loves me (as a friend) and doesn't want me to see another man.

HOWEVER, he turns hot and cold all the time. One month he will be calling me everyday, seeing me almost everyday, buying me gifts, telling me how nice I am, picking me up from town and buying me food etc.

Then he'll just forget about me. Tell's me he'll call then doesn't, talks about other women, when I went on a date, he didn't call me for a week, when I'm upset he won't argue and tells me later he was just wishing me to be quiet and go away, told me he was happy when I went away to another city, but then called me and said he missed me and he'd even buy my ticket home. I told him he was the best in bed, he told me another women was better (I asked though).
And many time's he won't see me when I know he's not doing anything, or just see me for sex and then drive me home soon.

I told him I wanted space and I'd call him, he told me he'd send me his new number and hasn't/hasn't phoned me when he said he would.

My question is simple, does he actually care for me or just using me? I know I agreed for a casual relationship, he just mess's with my head.

I'm thinking of ignoring his call's and telling him to F off, do I have any right? I feel it's disrespectful of him, esp. as he expects me to answer all his calls/see him when he wants me too.
Am I right to be angry as I feel he's not being a good friend even?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment