Pages

Search blog and web

Men--help me please

I feel like husband shares just the basics of his workday. I wish he would tell me what else is going on in his head but unless something slightly major or major or annoying comes up, he doesn't say much else. I know his coworkers from other events but he keeps a mostly work relationship with them (which I like because after a close friendship with one girl I felt uncomfortable, husband eventually backed off).

So I read in here that guys are simple, don't treat them like females and ask him to share his feelings about everything. Fine. I want more intimacy (physical we're pretty good) but more emotional intimacy. So from what I read on here, it sounds like forget that, just wear something cute and bake him cookies and that'll make him feel happy more than anything.

Well husband gave up sweets for lent. So I can't do that. I'm pregnant and don't feel so 'cute' :(. What else??
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment