Pages

Search blog and web

levels of adultery - ONS, ongoing or serial cheating

The tears thread and various strength and diversity of responses in it got me thinking about this

That particular sad tale was all based upon a one night stand infidelity and tragically it looks like Mr tears has ended it all and of course no one can blame him for that

In my own experience of a serial adulterer who stupidly I forgave time after time I would have definitely gone on to give a second chance (and no doubt the same results)

I do often see on here the huge efforts to reconcile after one or two chances and all the endless difficulties it causes between the two parties.

I'm surprised a man can make a definite conclusive decision after one indiscretion/mistake especially a one night stand

I can see generally the feeling about ons is that "cheating is cheating and that's that" however I do not subscribe to that being as bad as a prolonged organised destructive deceitful affair that smashes probably two marriages assunder all with forethought and malice.

A one night stand by it's very nature limited damage and often with alcohol involved I don't put quite in the same bracket as planned affairs

I know we are all different and have different boundaries

Do people feel they are the same? that to say "it's all cheating so that's that" it covers all the infidelity sins?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment